YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Men's Timberland® Mt. Abram Low :: Premium full-grain leather, mesh and synthetic upper for breathable comfort and durability. Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out. Padded collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle. Climbing rubber tip provides durability and protection. Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support. Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption for all-day comfort. Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for traction on varied terrain.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
The Nuts & Bolts
- Premium full-grain leather, mesh and synthetic upper : Breathable comfort and durability
- Fully gusseted tongue : Provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Padded collar : Comfortable fit around the ankle
- Climbing rubber tip : Provides durability and protection
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed : Provides all-day comfort and support
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption : All-day comfort
- Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs : Traction on varied terrain