YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Men's Karhu® Fast 6 MRE :: The Fast 6 MRE, which stands for Maximum Rolling Effect, blends a plush ride for the recreational runner with an improved rolling effect. The full length Fulcrum unit helps the runner's forward forces to create a smooth ride throughout the gait cycle. Improvements to the upper include an external heel counter to lock in the foot upon landing, a reinforced welded midsection to support the foot, and an open forefoot to allow for a proper release during toe off.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
The Nuts & Bolts
- The Karhu Fulcrum Technology provides directional cushioning that results in greater comfort and fewer injuries
- 1) Less heel strike 2) More stability 3) Increased energy
- External Ergonomically Molded heel counter supports runners of all weights upon landing to preventing the ankle from collapsing
- Internally padded memory foam heel collar provides a smooth and close fit
- A welded seamless midfoot section eliminates pressure points, allowing for an Ergonomically correct fit during the midstance phase
- The forefoot has been constructed to avoid overlays that can irritate bunions and pressure the metatarsal heads
- A welded toe box protects the toes, while eliminating seams that can irritate the runner's toes
- The Fulcrum unit is made from Propel® Foam
- The mid sole units is made from Protect® Foam
- The outsole is made from a high abrasion rubber in the crash zone and a softer blown rubber in the forefoot for a smooth take off
- DROP: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 11.2 oz