Women's New Balance® 10v1 :: Never stop pushing with the Vazee Rush v2. No matter the direction, this innovative update leads with our Rapid Rebound cushioning midsole that's designed to help restore energy to your run. A three-layer engineered upper provides lightweight support and breathability mile after mile for a shoe that's effortlessly versatile.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S only. Your item will ship direct from the vendor and arrive in 4-6 business days.
I was going to give these shoes a 4 star review yesterday, but after wearing them again today I decided - they are a five. What I like about them is
1) fit like a glove fit. I haven't had any sense of needing to break them in, no blisters. No problems.
2) light weight. Feels like I'm running on paws not hooves. I like that feeling especially when running on the softer ground of trails
3) great traction running up hills
4) comes in a wide and I have wider than average feet
5) low heel, minimalist fit
6) laces have not come undone
7) fit true to size, I normally buy my running shoes half a size bigger than my non-running shoes. In that sense I got what I expected, I.e. I bought half a size up and this is the size for me
why was I initially going to go with 4 stars?
1) I thought at first the toe box was smaller than I wanted - but after wearing them on a couple longer runs (over 5 miles) my toes have found their footing so to speak, and I think the toe box is going to be alright. The shoe is stretchy in the upper.
2) if you like thick socks these aren't going to fit right. I'm wearing either regular or medium weight Injinji socks. I can't get my feet in the shoes if I try wearing my thicker smart wools, but I've decided I am ok with that because as I said before: no blisters, so I'm happy.
I recommend these shoes to anyone who likes the barefoot feel. They may not have enough cushion for you if you run on pavement, but for trail running they can't be beat.
By the way, even though I log about 24 miles a week, I'm not much of an athlete. I'm a middle aged person who runs very slowly since fracturing my hip in my 40s. It is ok to wear these shoes as a slow runner, lol. There's no reason for anyone to deny themselves awesome gear :).
Mile high Frazier Park
Sizing is off for this style
I love the minimus shoes by New Balance and have purchased many styles in the past. This time ordering was frustrating because I ordered the size I generally wear and it was too small so I returned it for a shoe a half size larger. That shoe was also too short so I had to return it for another pair, again a half size larger. The pair I am wearing is a whole size larger than any shoe I own but I really love the style and would have given it a 5 star rating however the process getting the right fit was too frustrating to give the purchase a rating that high.
Great light weight trail shoe.
Great shoe. True to its name; minimal - light weight shoe but enables full activity; on and off road. I do love the NB caters for the wide shoe. The only down fall I thought was the price. If I have a minimalist shoe shouldn't the price be less for the reduced material to produce the shoe?
These are the best running shoes on earth. Minimal and fit perfectly with a wide toe box and narrow heel. I wear them on the road. It's too bad they don't make them anymore...there is really no good replacement either. Sad.
Has changed a little over the years
I thought this was an exact replica of the shoe I ordered 2-3 years ago, however it looks like a few of the elements have changed only slightly, but in ways that make it feel slightly more uncomfortable than its predecessor.
Good fit but doubting the durability
I love the fit, but after only a month the "N" of the logo is starting to come off of the shoe. After a previous pair of the 10v4 that had durability issues, I'm not all that confident these will last.
Comfortable but slippery when wet
Shoes fit great and are super comfortable however on wet surfaces they are very slippery. The soles look like they would have enough tread to avoid that issue but that is not the case.
Love these shoes...
Love these shoes! I have an older pair that have been awesome and have been wanting a new pair, so when I saw these I bought two, one in blue and the black pair.
I would def recommend these
These are amazing. Did not require any time to break in and they fit so nicely for my wide feet! Love it!
I use these for steep climbs so I won't turn my ankles on rocks. They work great.
Love these shoes
Love these shoes. I now have three pairs, two new and one much older pair.
Your Help Is Here
Shop with confidence knowing your team of Fit Experts is waiting to answer all your questions.
You can always find your perfect product and your perfect fit.
Your Road Runner Sports Fit Experts will make sure you get exactly what you want and have tons of fun in the process!
Give us a call, chat, or email!
Call 800-743-3206 to
Get help with your order or finding a product
Learn how to find your perfect fit for shoes, apparel and gear based on your feet, body, and training goals
Or just to have a great time talking about life, liberty and the pursuit of running!!!