YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® RUNNING DYNAMICS POD :: Train hard, run better. Easily clip your Garmin Running Dynamics Pod to your waistband to collect and store info you need to run efficiently. Move freely without a heart rate monitor strap while tracking your cadence, stride length, FTP, VO2 max, and ground contact time when you pair it with your compatible Garmin watch. Feel confident on race day with the training to help you understand your running form. No charging cords, no fuss: you'll get up to a year out of your Running Dynamic Pod's replaceable battery. And, at less than 5 ounces, you may even forget you're wearing it!
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Keep your kids moving too! Check out the Kids Garmin vivofit jr 2
Key Features & Benefits
- Tiny and lightweight
- Clips to your waistband in the middle-back position
- Sends all 6 running dynamics to your compatible Garmin watch: Cadence, vertical oscillation, left/right balance, ground contact time, vertical ratio, stride length
- Automatically turns itself on and off while in use
- Up to 1-year battery life: 1 hour/day of use
- New Garmin Connect™ compatible: Save, track, plan and instantly share runs with friends and family
- Compatible with the following Garmin watches: Forerunner 935 (17903 & 17905), Forerunner 735XT (10404, 10413 & 10414), Fenix 5 series (17011, 16520, 16523, 16521 & 16522)