YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Polar® M430 :: Integrating state-of-the-art running metrics, advanced GPS and the freedom of optical heart rate technology, the Polar M430 is the ultimate training partner for runners who demand more.
The M430 proves that not all optical heart rate technology is the same. Developed in-house, the combination of a proprietary heart rate algorithm, 6 LED sensor and 40+ years of experience in heart rate technology make the M430 an industry leader in accurate and reliable heart rate monitoring. Combined with GPS technology that minimizes the waiting time for it to lock onto satellites, an internal accelerometer that measures your speed and distance when running indoors and multiple recording options that allow up to 30 hours of training time, the M430 has got you covered every step of the way. Afterwards, analyze your run on Polar's free online web service, Polar Flow, to get a better understanding of your progression.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Key Features & Benefits
- Optical heart rate technology ensures an accurate heart rate reading without a chest strap via a 6-LED optical sensor
- Capture running specific metrics like speed, distance and running cadence with the latest in integrated GPS and accelerometer technology
- Polar's unique Training Load & Recovery calculation will tell you exactly how hard you trained and how much recovery time you need to be ready for your next session
- Utilize Polar's Running Program to develop a personal and adaptive training plan for your next event
- Connect via Bluetooth Smart to Polar's free online Flow mobile application and online web service
- Compatible with popular 3rd party services like Strava, MapMyRun, Training Peaks and Nike + Running
- 24/7 activity tracking tracks your daily activity, including steps, calories and sleep with guidance to help you reach your activity goals
- Vibrating smart notifications alert you of incoming calls and messages; also sends vibration alerts during training and periods of inactivity
- Various GPS recording options let you decide how long the rechargeable battery runs- choose from 8 hours to nearly 30 hours of training time