YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Women's MIZUNO® WAVE PROPHECY 7 :: Fulfill your running dreams in the updated Women's Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7 running shoes. Your ultimate cushion offering from Mizuno gives you heel to toe Infinity Wave® to absorb shock and return energy back into your strides for rebound. You'll want to put 'em on over and over thanks to the softer step-in feel. Find your best ever in the Prophecy 7 with the new lighter upper making feet faster and the plusher upper hugging you in luxury.
The Nuts & Bolts
- AIRmesh™ upper: Provides the utmost breathability and comfort
- SmoothRide technology: Creates the smoothest ride possible
- U4ic midsole: Delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride
- Full-length Infinity Wave: Offers maximum cushioning from heel to toe
- X10™ outsole: Delivers the most durable carbon rubber for longer wear in high impact areas
- Drop: 12 mm
- WEIGHT: 10.6 ounces
- Predecessor Product Type: Wave Prophecy 5
Women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7: The Facts
Top Reasons to Buy the Women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7
1. Comfortable from start to finish, this shoe requires little breaking in so you can hit the ground running-and not just figuratively.
2. The Mizuno Wave Prophecy is lightweight, while maintaining exceptional structure and support.
3. While designated for daily running on the road, the Wave Prophecy is highly adaptable for a variety of physical endeavors and terrains.
What People Are Saying about the Women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7
Many runners feel that the women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7 has one of the most unique designs of any running shoe on the market. It’s incredibly sleek and stylish for a such a high-performance running shoe.
Runners everywhere are talking about how soft, snug, and supportive the women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7 is.
The unique outsole and midsole design of the Prophecy 7 has impressed many shoe reviewers and critics because of its out of the ordinary look and performance capabilities.
Women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7 Updates
Significant improvements have been made the Prophecy series from previous generations. Mizuno’s use of Pebax Rnew resistance material gives their consumers some peace of mind to know that their purchase is reducing pollution and global warming. The improved DynomotionFit of the Wave Prophecy 7 gives your feet another added layer of structural integrity and support while you run.
Size and Fit of the Women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7
General Size and Fit
While the women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy is considered to be a "true to size shoe", we recommend buying one half size up. Having said that, this shoe is extremely comfortable and snugged when laced up properly.
The Airmesh synthetic overlay is what allows the Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7 to maintain support while regulating the temperature of your feet during each run. Not only does this unique material allow for expulsion of warm air, but also intake of cool air.
The Wave prophecy 7’s lace-up closure system ensures that this running shoe perfectly adheres to your foot while you run. When paired with the seamless upper blend of the shoe, you can run assured that your feet will stay comfortable and happy the entire time.
The Strobel Lasting Board beneath the sock liner is one of the many ways this shoe provides structure and support to your feet. The board cushions the entire midsection and is soft enough to take a nap on-if it were only big enough. Keep your feet cool and breezy with the Mizuno midsole ventilation system.
Trample over debris like the titan of training that you are with the remarkable outsole on the women’s Mizuno Wave Prophecy 7. The x10 carbon rubber outsole is the exact material you want on the outside of your shoe to ensure you get maximum traction while you run.