YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® FORERUNNER® 645 :: Elevate your training and performance with the advanced running dynamics offered on your Garmin Forerunner 645. Fine-tune your workouts with GPS and wrist-based heart rate, cool metrics like ground contact time and stride length, and stay connected with smart tracking features and uploads. Plus, leave your money at home with Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution. Count on your battery for up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 12 hrs in GPS mode.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Keep your kids moving too! Check out the Kids Garmin vivofit jr 2
Key Features & Benefits
- Garmin Pay
- Running Dynamics provides detailed information like ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, stride length, running power and more
- Training status automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you' training productively, peaking or overreaching
- Connected features include smart notifications plus the ability to send prewritten responses to text messages, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and the ability for other to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature
- Connect IQ provides acces to free watch faces, widgets and apps
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology gives you all-day heart rate monitoring at the wrist
- GPS+Glonass provides better tracking than GPS alone
- Built-in support for cycling, pool swimming, row, elliptical, cardio and more
- Download or create your own custom running, cycling, cardio or strength workouts, and download them to your watch
- The free Garmin Connect™ Mobile App provides access to an online community where poeple can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other's successes and share triumphs via social media.
- Battery life of up to seven days in smartwatch mode and eleven hours in GPS mode.