YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Men's ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® 25 :: Celebrate 25 years of cushion perfection in your updated Men's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25 stability running shoes. Keep going long Kayano fans with new FlyteFoam Propel and FlyteFoam Lyte teamed up for the next phase of rebounding cushion. Your #1 cushion and support shoe by ASICS continues to soothe high mileage with rear and forefoot GEL® cushion. Stay efficient with stabilizing I.G.S. keeping your strides true. Lace up your legendary GEL-Kayano 25 with stretch-mesh upper wrapping your foot for hold at any angle.
The Nuts & Bolts
- Impact Guidance System®: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® technology cushioning systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- AHAR® technology outsole: Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System: Enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Fluidride® Midsole: Provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Provides ultra-lightweight cushioning , exceptional bounce back, and responsiveness no matter the distance
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Enhances gait efficiency
- Trusstic System® Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- Heel Clutching System: Exoskeletal heel counter that provides improved support and creates an improved heel fit
- Ortholite™ X-40 Sockliner: Features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- Drop 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 11.8 ounces
- Predecessor Product Type: GEL-Kayano 24
Men’s ASICS GEL-Kayano 25: The Facts
Top Reasons to Buy the Men’s ASICS GEL-Kayano 25
Struggle with low arches? Problems with pronation? The ASICS GEL-Kayano 25 for men is made for you! Designed for male runners who need a bit of extra support, this shoe is packed with smart features to help correct your stride to its most natural and efficient gait-saving you from stressors like shin splints and knee pains along the way.
Even if you don’t suffer from weak ankles or flat feet, the shock-absorbing ability found in the Kayano’s midsole helps prevent stress from the repeated impacts of each stride. The Flytefoam Lyte technology not only provides superior cushioning, but also is 55% lighter than the industry standard.
The 25th edition of the ASICS GEL-Kayano for men rolls out the red carpet for athletes and comes with tons of all-new innovations.
What People Are Saying About the Men’s ASICS GEL-Kayano 25
Your GEL-Kayano 25 is so good marathon runners report that it’s a go-to for long distance and performs like dream whether you’re on mile 1 or on mile 26.
We hear it all the time: runners complaining about having to decide between flexibility or support. You won’t have to choose with the Kayano 25. This shoe delivers both optimal flex and a super stretchy fit on top of a supportive, secure structure.
When you’re logging lots of miles, you need a running shoe that won’t hold you back. Users report their admiration for the comfortable fit of the ASICS GEL Kayano, and many said they often forgot they were wearing shoes at all.
Men’s ASICS GEL Kayano 25 Updates
Scope out the new FluidFit mesh upper in the ASICS GEL Kayano 25 for men. It’s soft, seamless, and designed to maximize ventilation to keep your feet dry.
Size and Fit of the Men’s ASICS GEL Kayano 25
General Size and Fit
The GEL Kayano 25 for men accommodates a variety of foot widths, but we suggest buying a half size larger than your true foot size.
The upper in the men’s ASICS GEL Kayano 25 features no-sew overlays which provide targeted support to the areas where it’s most needed. It also helps to reduce the overall weight of the shoe while balancing structure and flex.
The Flytefoam Propel technology helps push you forward with each stride, hitting that sweet spot between energy feedback and cushioning.
If you’re looking for a shoe that’s durable, the men’s Kayano 25 by ASICS is for you. The outsole features AHAR technology in precisely-placed areas to maximize its potential for wear and tear.