YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Women's ASICS® GEL-KAYANO® 25 :: WOW! Feel quarter century of cushion know-how packed into your updated Women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25 stability running shoes. Go long and strong Kayano crowd with new FlyteFoam Propel and FlyteFoam Lyte teamed up for the next phase of cushion bounce. Your #1 cushion and support shoe by ASICS continues as your go-to high mileage shoe with rear and forefoot GEL® cushion. Maintain efficient strides with stabilizing I.G.S. keeping your strides in line. Lace up your legendary GEL-Kayano 25 with comfy stretch-mesh hugging your foot through every twist and turn.
The Nuts & Bolts
- Impact Guidance System®: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® technology cushioning systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- AHAR® technology outsole: Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Dynamic Duomax™ Support System: Enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Fluidride® Midsole: Provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability
- FlyteFoam® Midsole Technology: Provides ultra-lightweight cushioning , exceptional bounce back, and responsiveness no matter the distance
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Enhances gait efficiency
- Trusstic System® Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- Heel Clutching System: Exoskeletal heel counter that provides improved support and creates an improved heel fit
- Ortholite™ X-40 Sockliner: Features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- Drop: 13 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.8 ounces
- Predecessor Product Type: GEL-Kayano 24
Women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25: The Facts
Top Reasons to Buy the Women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25
Runners who struggle with pronation will definitely benefit by investing in a pair of women's ASICS GEL-Kayano trainers. The crash pad is designed to slow down the rate of excessive ankle rotation and arch flexing, helping you achieve more natural and fluid transitions with every step.
Have a slightly wider foot? No problem. The GEL-Kayano 25 for women can accommodate ladies with wider feet due to its options in width varieties.
If you have trouble with your heels, the women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25 could offer a solution. The Meta Clutch technology uses an exoskeletal heel counter to improve support and deliver a locked-in fit? and that feature merely scratches the list of technologies present in this silver edition release.
What People Are Saying About the Women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25
Overpronators think this shoe is a gift from above. The GEL-Kayano 25 stabilizes the foot, promoting an equal dispersion of weight as you stride. They can drastically help with shin splints, bunions, heel pains, knee troubles, and any other achy woes you might experience from excessive pronation.
Reviewers recommend the women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25 to any runner looking for a durable, everyday training shoe. It's consistently smooth and can withstand lots of miles, and with all the corrective stability features it offers, they say it's well worth the investment.
Female athletes who appreciate the look as much as the performance of their running shoes will adore the women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25-we hear that ladies receive many compliments thanks to the bright splashes of color and new, streamlined design.
Women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25 Updates
When ASICS dished out the 25th anniversary edition of the ever-loved GEL-Kayano for women, they unveiled some big changes. You'll find an all-new level of stability and cushioning, as well as innovative features in the dual-layer midsole and redesigned upper.
Size and Fit of the Women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25
General Size and Fit
The women's ASICS GEL-Kayano 25 can accommodate wider feet, but when choosing a size in length, we recommend going up one half size from what you ordinarily wear.
The Jacquard mesh upper uses reinforcements that adapt to the foot by combining multi-directional stretch mesh in all the right places. This design lends itself to a truly custom, built-for-you feel. You'll find non-irritating, no-sew underlays in the women's GEL-Kayano 25, designed to provide support in the upper without sacrificing flexibility.
The signature Flytefoam Lyte technology that ASICS is known for is present in this popular shoe. Although 55% lighter than the industry-standard EVA foam, the reinforced fibers in the women's GEL-Kayano 25 still allow for complete and total bounce back. Ditch the weight without sacrificing the comfort.
The ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) Plus outsole is 50% more durable than their standard AHAR material, and is strategically positioned in the most critical, high-impact areas to ensure your running shoes are ready to withstand repetitive pounding.