YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
POLAR® VANTAGE V :: Train like a pro with the Polar Vantage V multisport GPS watch. Next generation optical heart rate technology, scientificially-validated smart coaching features along with running power captured straight from the wrist allows you to accelerate the effectiveness of your training. With its customizable waterproof color touch screen you can display the metrics and see the effect of every workout.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Key Features & Benefits
- Ultra Long Battery Life - With up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate - Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- Running Power - Captured for the first time ever directly from the wrist, the Polar Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort and gets results faster
- Color Touch Screen - Clear, always on color touch display, 5 button interface when training
- Training Load Pro - Separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar's Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- Recovery Pro - When used with the separate Polar H10 heart rate sensor, Recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you've done, but tells you what to do next (Requires H10 Heart Rate Sensor)|Swim/Bike/Run Functionality - Whether in the water, on the bike or on the run, capture the important metrics that matter most
- Utilize Polar's Running Program to develop a personal and adaptive training plan for your next event
- Compatible with popular 3rd party services like Strava, MapMyRun, Training Peaks and Nike + Running
- Connect via Bluetooth Smart to Polar's free online Flow mobile application and online web service