YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
POLAR® VANTAGE M :: Push your limits using data driven insight with the Polar Vantage M Multisport GPS watch. Next generation optical heart rate technology with Polar's Training Load Pro feature calculates how training effects your body for a more complete picture. Go long with up to 30 hours of GPS training time.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Key Features & Benefits
- Ultra-Long Battery Life - With up to 30 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage M can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate - Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- Training Load Pro - Separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar's Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body (Requires compatible running/cycling power sensor)
- Multi-sport Functionality - Whether in the water, on the bike or on the run, capture the important metrics that matter most
- Running Program - Utilize Polar's Running Program to develop a personal and adaptive training plan for your next event
- Activity Tracking - 24/7 monitoring tracks your daily activity, including steps, calories and sleep
- Compatible with popular 3rd party services like Strava, MapMyRun, Training Peaks and Nike + Running
- Connect via Bluetooth Smart to Polar's free online Flow mobile application and online web service
- In the box: Polar Vantage M Multisport Watch,Charging Cable and Getting Started Guide
- Sizing: S Wrist Circumference 5.1 - 6.8" M/L Wrist Circumference 5.5 - 8.2"
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 12.5 mm; Weight: 45 g with wristband, 28 g without wristband