YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® FENIX® 6S :: Blend sleek aesthetics and robust athletics with the smaller sized Garmin fenix 6S GPS sports watch. Easily access enhanced wrist heart rate, activity profiles, VO2 max estimates and more. Ruggedly built, the 1.2" display navigates the outdoors using a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Put performance at your fingertips with advanced training, running and cycling metrics in all-day style.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Compare all Fenix 6 products here
Key Features & Benefits
- Rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2" sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel and buttons
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Performance data at your fingertips includes training load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamic
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter; supports multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Connected features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
- Battery performance: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode, up to 20 days in expedition GPS activitymode, and up to 34 days in battery saver watch mode
- Dimensions:42 x 42 x 13.8mm
- Lens Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- What's in box: fenix 6S, charging/data cable and documentation
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 163-249 mm