YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® FENIX® 6X SAPPHIRE :: Train on another level with mapping, music, and pace planning wearing the premium Garmin fenix 6X SAPPHIRE GPS sports watch. First-of-its-kind PacePro™ uses grade-adjusted guidance to keep you on pace. Rugged and ready, the 1.4" scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal display (36% larger than last year) helps navigate using the 3-axis compass, preloaded TOPO maps and 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Put performance at your fingertips with enhanced wrist heart rate, running and cycling metrics.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Compare all Fenix 6 products here
Key Features & Benefits
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features a big 1.4" sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fenix® models) with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating Bezl
- With sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), the watch gauges blood oxygen saturation to support and advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimate
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide skiresorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
- Battery performance: up to 21days in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours in GPS and music mode, up to 46 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days in battery saver watch mode
- Dimensions: 51 x 51 x 14.9mm
- Lens Material: Sapphire Crystal Lens
- What's in box: fenix 6X Sapphire, charging/data cable and documentation
- Fits wrists with a circumference of 163-249 mm