YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Alps Meramac 6 Tent :: The Meramac series tents are all free standing 2-pole designs with shock corded fiberglass or aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the poles together and we use aluminum, rather than steel, because aluminum can never rust. Our fiberglass poles are also normally one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. We use lightweight but strong polyester fabrics. The walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which gives you an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. Our fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like some others, for better weather protection. We even have our factory seal the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Entry and exit are enhanced with 2 doors, which means if you have to get out at night, you don't need to crawl over the others to get to the only door. The second door is also nice for extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. Our door zippers are a #8, which is one size larger than most, for extra durability. Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft are included to help you keep your gear organized. If you're interested in an even heavier oxford floor and larger #10 zippers, you can always check out our Meramac Outfitter Series as another option. 10' x 10'
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- Free standing 2 pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles
- 75D 185T Polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta floor with 1500mm coating
- Extra large #8 zippers on both doors for extra durability
- Easy entry with 2 doors and "single zip operation"
- Great ventilation with 2 zippered windows (in the doors) and large side mesh panels
- Weatherproof fly with a ridge pole provides an awning over each door
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 8" steel stakes, and guy ropes included
- Sleeps 6