YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Alps Meramac Three Room :: If you're taking your family out to the countryside for a weekend of camping, the Meramac 3 Room tent is going to satisfy all your needs. The Meramac 3 Room is a free standing 4 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles. The poles attach to the tent with Clips and at the corners with Ring and Pins for fast and easy set-up. Multi-pass Urethane Coating is applied on the fly and floor for maximum weather protection. The floor seams are factory sealed for even greater waterproofness. The roof is breathable 1.9 ounce nylon taffeta with 3 Mesh Vents for great ventilation. 2 Large mesh windows (one in the back and one in the front door) and side windows offer excellent venting and visibility. A hooded fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather. The fly attaches to the tent with stress absorbing Shock-cords and S-hooks. The door "hinges to the side" for easy entry and exit. 10' x 16'
Your item needs extra special love and care. Shipping fees apply.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- 4 pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles
- End doors allow entry into all rooms individually
- 75D 185T Polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taught
- Poles attach to the tent with clips and at the corners with ring and pins for easy set-up
- Multi-pass urethane coating on the fly and floor for maximum weather protection
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams give best weather protection
- Two removable room dividers
- Awnings over windows permit venting in any weather
- Weatherproof fly buckles on for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 8" steel stakes, and guy ropes
- Sleeps 8