Mens's ASICS® GEL-Resolution® 5 Clay Court :: Featuring ASICS® proprietary Flexion Fit® upper for the first time, the GEL-Resolution® GS provides exceptional upper flexibility and performance while continuing the tradition of superior support and cushioning offered in a junior tennis shoe.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Runners with average arch height looking for a blend of cushioning and support can't go wrong with Stability shoes. Get a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off.
Enjoy a well-guided stride and perfect arch support to keep you going for miles.
When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
You're up for 1 more set - get back on the court! :: Check out our entire Tennis Shoes Collection
Product ASW3750 Review
- Flexion Fit™ proprietary upper which provides form fitting comfort without sacrificing support
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL® cushioning systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- Solyte® midsole material is a lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®
- Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Trusstic System® reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- P.H.F.® (Personal Heel Fit) is 2 layers of memory foam that line the collar and mold to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit
- DuoMax® support system is a dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically
- PGuard™ toe protector enhanced toe durability
- Impact guidance system (I.G.S.®) ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- AHAR® is an acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber
- AHAR® is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability