YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 5:
Brooks progressive stability technology, incredible flexibility, outstanding fit and HydroFLow. cushioning make the new Adrenaline the most versatile performance running shoe on the planet. Featuring progressive posting for ultra-smooth transitions through the gait cycle, this shoe gives a whole new meaning to the term "fluid motion".
- Heel and Forefoot HydroFlow.: The best cushioning system in footwear. It absorbs shock, stabilizes the foot and returns energy back to the foot, stride after stride.
- Full-length S-257 Midsole: Exclusive midsole compound formulated to decrease breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning on every stride.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB): Our dual-density S-257 post is biomechanically engineered to allow for progressive pronation control as the foot rolls inward and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- HPR: High-density carbon rubber in the heel for increased traction and outsole durability.
- Dual Density DRB Accel: High-density molded TPU engineered into the midfoot for torsional stability. A softer density is placed on the lateral for a smooth ride and a firmer density is placed on the medial for added stability.
- Engineered Stable-Pod Configuration: Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum stability and responsiveness.
- S-257 Cushsole: Durable and energy efficient midsole compound utilized as an insole board for even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Internal Support Saddle: Internal arch wrap provides added upper support through the midfoot for a glove-like fit.