Women's De Soto® Forza ITU Trisuit :: Featuring Water Lid™ Pockets which allow you to swim with no drag! The pockets, which are located on each side of the body, are designed this way in case you race without a wetsuit. This Trisuit abides by all the rules set forth by the International Triathlon Union uniform requirements available at www.triathlon.org, as well as any national federation that abides by ITU rules. So if you plan on racing in a trisuit in any ITU event, you might as well get a trisuit that will be approved for many years to come.
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Features & Benefits:
Product DSW108 Review
- Made of a combination of Carrera™ Skin and Forza Compressor™
- Has a 12-inch (30 cm) YKK® zipper in back
- Is constructed with panels that will accommodate all the required specifications: country name, athlete name, and sponsor logos
- Has a colorful one-piece pad (women's version) that floats which means it will only help you swim faster
- This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves on the bike and run, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes
- The pad is a thin version of our famous 400-Mile™ Pad used in our bike shorts and bib shorts
- This suit comes with the option of the official ITU logo on the right upper chest for no additional charge
- Featuring Water Lid™ Pockets which allow you to swim with no drag
- 63% nylon/37%spandex body/80% nylon/20% spandex front bottom and back bottom/82% polyester/18% spandex pad