YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Men's De Soto® Forza ITU Trisuit :: New Feature: Water Lid™ Pockets which allow you to swim with no drag! The pockets, which are located on each side of the body, are designed this way in case you race without a wetsuit. This Trisuit abides by all the rules set forth.
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- Made of Liftfoil™ with coldBlack™ Body, Forza Compressor™ Upper Body and Legs with Compressor™ double-leg band, Liftfoil™ abdomen panel
- Has a 12-inch (30 cm) YKK® zipper in back, as specified by ITU rules
- It is constructed with panels that will accommodate all the required specifications: country name, athlete name, and sponsor logos
- This suit comes with the option of the official ITU logo on the right upper chest for no additional charge
- It has a colorful one-piece pad that floats which means it will only help you swim faster
- This unique pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves on the bike and run, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes
- The pad is a thin version of our famous 400-Mile Pad used in our bike shorts and bib shorts
- We double-lined areas around the midsection to keep it from being see-through
- It is made to fit snug so you can wear it under a wetsuit, or swim in it in non-wetsuit races
- This garment is not designed for repeated use as a swimsuit in a chlorinated pool
- 63% nylon/37%spandex body, pockets and leg band/80% nylon/20% spandex front bottom and back bottom/82% polyester/18% spandex pad