YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
De Soto T1 First Wave Pullover :: 2013 Model With New Graphics Now in Stock! The First Wave is simply the best wetsuit in the world and we challenge it against any other more expensive brands to the test. Our high-end suit is lined with 4-way stretch Nylon Lycra® to minimize chafing. All seams are glued and blind-stitched, making them stronger than the rubber itself. All wetsuit models feature sleek graphics and are sold as separates for a more customized fit. All T1 Wetsuits are made of GreenGoma™ a limestone rubber - bye-bye petroleum wetsuits.
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- Flexible 2mm body and arms with a lower neckline
- Bio-stroke™ design puts your arms into a forward rotated shoulder position for a more efficient swim stroke
- YKK® custom zipper is the smallest and lightest and makes removal easier than ever
- Lighter zipper weighs 30% less with same tensile strength and, lower neckline
- GreenGoma™ #9 Rubber with super composite skin makes the first wave the warmest, fastest, most durable, flexible, buoyant, and the most comfortable wetsuit in the world today
- Chlorine resistant treatment, but not recommend for repeated use in chlorinated water
- 95% blown rubber/5% nylon