YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Men's De Soto® Forza Tri Short :: The Forza Trishort is by far one of the single most popular trishorts in the world. It is the foundation which started the entire compression industry dating back to 1997, when De Soto® Sport was asked to test compression fabrics for the Dupont® Textile Company. New for this year's model is the 4mm thin, soft, stretchy, buoyant, most durable pad in the world. That is correct, this garment no longer has that thin fleece pad it had since we first developed it. Ceramico™ is a polyurethane based coating embedded with rock-hard ceramic beads. The integrated pad is sewn onto the surrounding panels instead of inside the short, so there are no seams on any part of where you sit. You actually see the outside of the pad from the outside of the garment! This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents.
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- Liftfoil™ panels improve durability, maintain modesty, and improve speed
- The Liftfoil™ Speed Trisuit is made entirely out of this swimskin fabric
- Regular rise and sits high on the hips
- Has no binding gripper elastic on the bottom
- 3 inch double-leg band
- Flat stitch: Increases aerodynamics and durability
- This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool
- 63% nylon/37% spandex body
- 80% nylon/20% spandex liner
- 92% polyester/8% spandex pad