YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Franklin Classic Badminton :: Created by the British military in the 1700s by adding a net to what was once referred to as "battledore and shuttlecock" prior to its use of a net, this classic badminton set is just what a lazy afternoon calls for. The set includes enough equipment for up to four people. Three pro-style, cork-tipped nylon shuttlecocks are included to keep the competition lively, while the official-sized net features deluxe tarpaulin binding (a plastic coated fabric) and top net cable for excellent tension and performance. Also included is a steel-framed carry bag to keep everything together. Now then, anyone for badminton?
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- 1.5" telescoping octagon virgin polyvinyl chloride "pvc" poles
- 3 pro-styled, cork tipped nylon shuttlecocks
- Official size 20' x 2' x 1.5" net
- 4 graphite rackets with contoured padded grips
- 8 ground stakes
- Complete preassembled mounting hardware
- Steel-framed carrying bag