YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
GARMIN® EDGE® 500 BUNDLE :: Take your training in a whole new direction by easily attaching the Garmin® Edge® 500 to the handlebars of your bike. This low-profile performance monitor tracks speed, distance, calories burned, location and elevation with a high-sensitivity GPS. Locate your position even faster with HotFix® satellite prediction. Track your ticker and get detailed ride analysis with the heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor that's included. Watch where you're headed and how you're climbing with the barometric altimeter. And get the support you need from a worldwide network of cyclists when you use Garmin Connect™ to upload your data.
Monitor prices are too low for additional discounts or coupons to be applied.
Key Features & Benefits
- GPS-based cycling computer
- Attaches easily to the stem or handlebar of your bike with low-profile bike mount
- Features a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix satellite prediction to calculate your position faster
- Measures your speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, and barometric altimeter to pinpoint changes in elevation
- Works with third-party ANT+ enabled power meters to display your power output in watts as you ride
- Includes Courses feature which helps you compare successive rides over the same route, as well as Auto Pause, Auto Lap and temperature readings
- Alerts you if you're moving but the time is not running
- Connect to your computer with the included USB cable to analyze your performance
- Join a worldwide network through Garmin Connect, a one-stop site for data analysis and sharing
- Box includes: Edge 500, heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensor, bike mount, AC charger, USB cable, Owners manual on disk and quick start manual