YOUR PRODUCT DETAILS
Garmin® Oregon® 450 World Wide GPS :: Oregon® 450 features a rugged, sunlight-readable touchscreen along with a built-in basemap with shaded relief, a high-sensitivity receiver, barometric altimeter, 3-axis electronic compass, microSD™ card slot, picture viewer and more.
Your VIP savings apply! Electronics prices are too low for additional discounts to be combined.
This web exclusive item ships separately via Standard Ground Shipping to physical street addresses within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
Key Features & Benefits
- Unit dimensions 2.3" x 4.5" x 1.4"
- Display size 1.53" w x 2.55" h 3" diag
- Display type transflective color tft touchscreen
- Weight 6.8 oz with batteries
- Battery 2 AA batteries not included nimh or lithium recommended
- Battery life 16 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface high-speed usb and nmea 0183 compatible
- Ability to add maps
- Built-in memory 850 mb
- Accepts data cards microSD™ card not included
- Waypoints favorites locations 2000
- Track log 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing turn by turn routing on roads with optional mapping for detailed roads
- Electronic compass tilt-compensated, 3-axis
- Barometric altimeter
- Custom maps compatible
- Photo navigation navigate to geotagged photos
- Outdoor GPS game wherigo only
- Hunt fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Tide tables
- Area calculation