YOUR SHOE DETAILS
Developed for the German Federal Armed Forces (Bundeswehr), the XC-09 has an ultra-tough upper built from light, durable and highly abrasion resistant materials. It also features a SoLite EVA mid-sole and a deep tread pattern for great offroad traction. 13.3 ounces
This web exclusive item ships separately within the continental U.S. only. You can count on this item to ship in 3-5 business days!
The Nuts & Bolts
- Anti-Microbial Treatment : Designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungus and other odour-causing microbes. Gives long-lasting hygienic freshness
- NRG Impact Pads : (Inside) Super-absorption blown HEEL compound with a unique molecular structure that gives sustained cushioning, inlaid to minimise impact through the body
- G55/65 : Refers to the grades of SoLite EVA that determine midsole density, shock absorption and stability. These grades are fine-tuned to optimise the performance of the shoes in a specific environment
- RhinoFlex Heel Counter : (Inside) Flexible and responsive heel counter moulded around the last to ensure perfect anatomical alignment
- 360° Reflectivity : Incorporating 3M Reflective. Enhances visibility in low light and aids road running safety
- SoLite EVA Mid-Sole : A unique EVA compound that gives a lightweight midsole and enhances durability and cushioning.
- SoLite EVA Sockliner : Enhanced removable moulded EVA sockliner for additional comfort and support
- BioFlex Technology : Anatomically aligned grooves that echo the natural movements of the foot
- NRG Reactor Pads : (Inside) Highly-responsive, technical FOREFOOT compound inlaid to compliment your foots Natural Energy Return during "toe-off"
- 3M Reflective : Reflective for road running safety
- Toebox Width: Medium
- Midsole Material: Compression Molded EVA
- Country of Origin: Vietnam