Road Runner offers the best running shoes for women; browse your favorite brands and find shoes in a variety of styles. Whether you're looking for long-distance running shoes to help you go the distance or want racing shoes designed to help you shave seconds off of your next sprinting event, Road Runner offers the latest footwear available.
Shoe Cushion Levels
What should I look for in a running shoe?
The best women's running shoes are tailored to your specific needs, and Road Runner offers an array of shoes to ensure those needs are met — whichever shoe you choose. As you browse the best running shoes for women, keep the following in mind:
- Width: Your foot should have the ability to move from side-to-side in the forefoot of your shoe — without crossing over the insole's edge.
- Length: As you run, your feet lengthen and swell. Make sure to leave a thumb's width of space between the end of your shoe and your longest toe.
- Heel Fit: Your heel should fit snugly — but not too tight.
- Upper Fit: Your running shoe's upper should feel secure around your instep.
- Flex: The best running shoes for women bend and crease along the same line as the foot flexes.
How do I pick the right running shoes for me?
Purchasing women's running shoes from Road Runner offers one key advantage — you can have your foot and gait analyzed at one of our locations. Our sales associates will assess your running needs, then create a custom insert for your shoe based on data gathered during that assessment. That means we can transform any of our footwear into a shoe that's tailored to your foot, whether you're looking for women's gym shoes or wide women's hiking shoes.
Does Road Runner carry athletic apparel?
To perform at your best, you need to be prepared from the inside out. Browse athletic apparel that can help you take your game up a notch. From sports bras to tanks, jackets to shorts, Road Runner offers a wide array of athletic apparel designed for comfort and agility.